Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

DAA DAA DAAAA THE END (of Homework club)

                DAA DAA DAAAA THE END               (of Homework club)


What did I enjoy about Homework club?
I enjoyed the extra learning, the extra blogging and the extra time finishing of school work.
In class were not allowed to sit together with friends but we are allowed to sit with friends 
at the homework club. If we find ourselves stuck the mentors help us they are a very impotent part of our homework club.

How did I benefit from some learning?
I learnt more about digital time and analog time.  I learnt more about how to improve in my speech.

Would I like the Homework club to continue next year?
Yes i would.  Being at this homework club i have been doing more blogging and I have been learning more about time.  Kids in homework club have more time to finish off their work and can learn more about time and many other things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lasha'e
I like how you did the intro. Would you like to got homework next year?

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Hi Michelle

I would love to go back to Homework Club next year.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.