Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Why Halloween should be banned.

Why Halloween should be banned.

I think that we shouldn't celebrate Halloween, it should be banned in NZ because little kids can get kidnapped and stolen, if I had kids I wouldn't want them to be kidnapped or stolen.

When we celebrate Halloween, we are celebrating the Devil's birthday and darkness.  I go to church on Sundays and I don't want to celebrate the darkness or the Devil's birthday.

I have to admit Halloween is scary, if you're little you may get nightmares, and you may think your house is haunted I have to admit again it happened to my little cousin.  

For all these reasons stated above I think we shouldn't celebrate Halloween.

(What do you think? Should Halloween be banned or should we still celebrate it?)

Image result for scary halloween

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Greeting. Great job with this writing La'shae. Keep it up. Now I have a question for you. Do you like Halloween or Not.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey La'Shae, I love your arguments. Though I don't think Halloween should be banned, in a chance of exploring the neighbourhood.

Unknown said...

Hey La'Sha I love it that you wrote about this but the question is why should halloween not be banned

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Hello Bernadette

Have you read my blog?

All the reasons are in the blog.

Unknown said...

Nice Job La'shae I really like the way that you did your halloween writing .

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.