Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

My house vs a Wharepuni.

My house vs a Wharepuni.


Today we are going to look at the similarities and non similarities of my house and a Wharepuni.

Non similarities:
1.A Wharepuni is built near forests, rivers and beaches my house is built in a small town called GI.
2. A Wharepuni is where maori sleep in my house we eat, store food, sleep, play and lots more.

Similarities:
1.In my house we also sleep in it just like Wharepuni.
2.My house has a roof just like a Wharepuni.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey La 'Shae
Wonderful work you have done!! You have some amazing facts here.. Would you want to live in a wharepuni and why?? Until next time

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi La'Shae,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Good work with these activities. I can see that you have thought about the similarities and differences between a wharepuni and your house. I wonder why wharepuni are built near forests, rivers, and beaches. Why do you think that is?

Would you like to stay in a wharepuni one day? I think it would be lots of fun and very different from living at my house!

I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Ellee said...

Hi La'Shae,

My name is Ellee, I am another part of the Summer Learning Journey Crew that is commenting on your blogs this summer.
Looks like you have made a great start to the activities this summer, awesome work!
Hope you have also had a great Christmas and New Years break?

I enjoyed reading the similarities and differences you found between a wharepuni and your home.
I really like that wharepuni have carvings over them, I wish we still had these on our homes now. What do you think? Would you like to live in a wharepuni?

Hopefully we'll see you back blogging soon!

Ellee :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.