Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Fun Family Facts (Bonus Activity summer learning journey day 3 week 1 )

Fun Family Facts.

La'Shae: My Favorite thing to do in summer is go swimming and draw summer stuff.

Royal: My favorite thing to do in summer is going to the beach and going to Nana Harata house

Cordell: My favorite thing to do in summer is eating all the yummy food and sleeping all day long.

Dad: My favorite thing to do in summer is spending time with family and sleeping all day long

Mum: My favorite thing to do in summer is going swimming and having BBQs.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey lashae

I really like your writing it is really amazing and thank you for commenting on my blog I look forward to seeing more of your blogs . And all you need for mint ice cream crush the mint leaves into small pices.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Lashae

Amazing work. Your family sounds very active and amazing,I also like going to the beach. Have a great holiday :)

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey La 'Shae!

It sounds like your family enjoys their summer break with sleeping, going to the beach, swimming and having BBQ's! My favourite thing to do in summer is spending time with my friends; eating and hanging out together! My favourite place to visit in summer is Nelson, have you been there? It's always sunny and there are great beaches! Where is your favourite place to swim?

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Kia Ora La 'Shae
Awesome work!! Reading your post sounds like your family enjoys summer.. In summer, do are you a outside girl or inside girl??

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you La'Shae,

My name is Aletheia and I attend to Tamaki Primary School and our school is also doing the summer learning journey programme is really enjoy it.
WOW La'Shae you have did a great job writing down some fun facts about your family.I also love drawing but drawing culture patterns.
La'Shae you have did a great job on doing this blog post.
Can't wait to see more blog post coming from you.

Cheers,
Aletheia!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.