Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Etching - Art


About a week ago my class and I made some art called etching. I made this art with paint, paper and a popsicle stick. My theme was old memories because in my memories I had fun times and I wanted to make this art fun. I picked going to the beach and my nans house while taking photos to remember. I had to divide my page into three. Then I had to paint it using different colours if paint in the three divided places, I used orange, red and light green. Once that coat of paint was dried I had to paint another coat on it, that time I used yellow, gold and blue. While the second coat drying I had to draw on it with the popsicle stick.

(Etching art by:Unkown)

Image result for etching art


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.