Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Vector

Vector


Vector is a company that tell's kids like me
about electricity and how to be safe around it.
Vector is also a company that fixes electricity things like 
zone substation, electricity lines, 
transformers no not tranformer (not ROBOT IN DISGUISE)
and many other electric things.

A few weeks ago Vector came to my school
and told the class (Rm10) and I about how to be safe around
electricity.  The woman who told us about electricity
said that we have 70% of water in our bodies
she said that electricity loves water and
that it likes to jump into it. After 
she asked us a question and she said that "If electricity loves water 
and loves to jump into it what will happen if it jumps into us?"
That made me think what would happen.
I raised up my hand and said 
"It will electrocute us and we might die."
Then the woman gave a sticker and said you're right

At the end of the show the woman gave
us some books and pencils.
(Heres the book) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.