Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Slugs, snails and worms

Slugs, Snails and worms.

Today my class and I went out gardening with volunteers form 
St Kens school. St Kentigern is a private school in Auckland.  When we got to the garden my teacher sent the boys to Rm10's garden box, then she sent the girls to do the dirty work (literally) she sent us to do the weeds. Some of the girls didn't like it at first but they got over it. When we were doing the weed's this boy Sam loosened the weeds with a big fork (no not a eating fork) so that we could pull the weeds out of the soil. In the time we were weeding we saw slugs, snails and worms (there are photos down below of the slugs, snails and worms).  It started raining so we went back inside. It was fun gardening I would love to do it again.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi la'shae , I the way you writing about slugs snails and worms and it is really good .My question what would you do if you saw long worms.

Unknown said...

Hi Lasha'e,
You have made a good progress on your slugs,snails and worms. Do you like them?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.