Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

In The Holidays

In The Holidays

In the holidays I went to East coast to see my family and to also go to see my cousin's 21st, my other cousins 18th and my cousin's girlfriends 19th.

 At the East coast we went swimming in the river and I put up and made tent's so that me and my family could sleep in them. 

One week past and it was my cousin's and my cousin's girlfriends birthday. There was cake, presents and alot of people . 

The best part of my holiday was going to my Nan's house and seeing the view the view was a million dollar view (well that's what I thought the view cost). 

I think that the East coast is a good place to go for a holiday or for a honeymoon.

(My holiday was incredible comment down below what did you do in the holiday)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice writing La'shae it is very good writing and also good Job .

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.