Pages

Sunday 24 March 2019

Key words Reflections

"animation" "cartoon" "drawing"

These are "key words" of what career/job I want to do in the future. ^^

In my technology class we have been learning about web site hits.
If you don't know what that means it's basically 
how many results are found on something you type into google.

"animation" "cartoon" "drawing" got about 69,800,000 results.
but without the "" I got 1,310,000,000.

Here are some images that I found on the topic:
Image result for images animator animation drawingImage result for images animator animation drawing
I think this skill is useful for 
But I dont think Ill use it again. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great effort for your first attempt, but please note that in your search you may wish to add the + symbol between words and perhaps extra words to reduce the hits further. (Achieved)
Sadly, by not suggesting future use you have denied yourself an excellence. Could you reconsider and suggest any future topic that may require research?
Thanks
Mr D.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.